Friday, 1 June 2012

Samsung Notebook R530-JA07UK


Samsung Notebook R530-JA07UK

Review:
got this about 8 months ago and it is still amazing!! I am a computer engineer so I do have a few bits and bobs to wige about, 1 the keyboard could be better and the keys tend to stick because stuff gets underneeth, but if you get a guard or just remember to clean it every now and then its great!, very very fast and large hard drive can tackle quite a few games up to the standard of one new ish oe called mmini ninjas, and sims 3, even though it has an integrated graphics card!! great value for money, never been brand loyal before but I am hooked on samsung now! will be buying from them again, GREAT MACHINE GO AND BUY IT NOW!! I was happy to pay 500 for it when it came out, it's a steal at 399

No comments:

Post a Comment